Monday, June 8, 2009

New photos June 8, 2009





Here are a couple of photos from Kyle's latest e-mail. One is P-day up the Tongue River Canyon in the Big Horn mountains, and the other is at an unidentified location, though obviously one of Sheridan's finer locations. He is doing great, and said that they taught 27 discussions this past week. They also had zone conference in Gillette last weekend, which he really enjoyed. He said they had a quick snow storm a few days ago, and riding his bike in the rain all week has been interesting. He said he is really starting to love the people in his area, and mentions the feeling of joy he has each time they teach a lesson to someone.

2 comments:

  1. He looks so good! I just love reading his letters. They uplift me! I'm so happy he is happy and well taken care of. He makes me want to be better. He just seems so strong. I'm totally impressed by his testimony and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love reading his letters, so keep sending them!

    ReplyDelete